One of the biggest challenge companies and brands are facing today, is the need of creating compelling and engaging content for their marketing and advertising campaigns. They need to come up with innovative and persuasive content that allows them to stand out and reach out to potential buyers.
In this tech-savvy generation of buyers, more and more shoppers consume content as part of their buying journey. Considering an extremely competitive context, where we have to deal with short attention span and content clutter, video marketing has become the most effective option. Besides, watching a video is easy just about anywhere, anytime, on any device. So, if you are to hook and catch your customer, video seems to be the winning content bait.
Here you have some reasons that support this trend:
· Video is the favorite content format.
· Video is one of the best ways to drive people to your site and establish brand awareness.
· Google ranks pages with video content higher than those without.
· Videos increase time on site and decrease bounce rate.
· A video embedded or linked to in an email increases open rates and click-through in addition to reducing unsubscribe rates.
· Sites with video acquire more leads than those without.
· 70% of marketers claim video converts better than other content types.
· 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it.
· Homepage videos increase conversions by 20% or more.
· Video on landing pages can increase conversions by 80%.
· The average user spends over 16 minutes watching online video ads every month.
· The average user sees 32.3 videos a month.
Video content is the critical door into the content marketing world of your customers, influencers, and social media tribe – since it’s where the consumption trends and short-term differentiation sit. Brands who understand the potential impact of video can build solutions for the big content equations – finding a way to connect with their customers and differentiate from their competitors!
So, if you haven’t integrated video storytelling into your social media marketing efforts, or if you have other ideas for telling stories in your videos and don’t know how to do it, we can help you! At Dalmastro we encourage our clients to use video to tell their stories. Telling stories with video increases engagement, triggers social sharing and gives people a reason to talk about you online and offline. Adding video to your marketing strategy will help with building your brand, engaging prospective customers, and improving your site’s SEO, among many other benefits. If you think your business need to jump on the video marketing bandwagon and you don’t know how to approach this practice, just let us know and we can work together!
www.dalmastro.com - Call (305) 807 9313